Sponsors

6 ways to improve google pagerank

www.google.com

I'll share how to increase google page rank of your website.
I take these tips from a blog that discussed the google page rank.
and I'm sure if you follow these tips, then google page rank of your website will quickly rise.



  • Write an article relevant to the content or according to the theme of your blog title. Do not have to follow to write more articles that your blog is hot but not related to the topic. For instance the theme of learning blog seo blog, but even then writing Love Words of Wisdom. The solution if you want high traffic is better to make a new blog topic Top News Online.
  • Exchange links with fellow bloggers. After doing a link exchange with fellow bloggers, the value of your blog page rank will rise faster.
    Please note you are not picky about the blog that will be invited to exchange links. Due to the new blog if it turns out that even with good care and have a PR blog is up, it will be good for your blog because your blog is considered outbound link quality.
  • Link your blog to writing and the other dummy blog / quality blogfarm yours. in addition to link dummy link to the blog, you should also do a link exchange with blogs that already have high PR and traffic. Optimize your dummy blog to provide backlinks to link the quality of your dummy.
  • Do not often change the blog template. When you are new to optimize your blog, you should not frequently change the template, because when you are replacing theme will confuse the google robot while doing his job.
  • Perform periodic updates. By constantly updating the article on your blog, will give a plus for your blog because it is not considered a farm blog is only to be bred as a dummy blog.
  • Commenting on Dofollow Blog. but commented on the blog nofollow is also good to increase blog traffic and reinforce the value of Page Rank of your blog.     
I hope the above tips can be useful for you to improve your google pagerank on your website.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this articles, very useful for me...
    Visit me back and don't forget to follow back my blog...
    I first follow you on Google Friend Connect...

    http://fariedsulthonal-husna.blogspot.com/
    Please folback my blog

    Regards

    Faried Sulthon Al-Husna

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://terrasus.com/detail.jsp?articleID=327

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
    this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.

    My blog post: How to Get Google Page Rank Quickly

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.dramasin.com/
    http://www.sabkitube.com/
    thnks for u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see this blog good quality and excellent. I earn good knowledge and skill.

    ReplyDelete